CityGirl Guide to…Meeting the Inner Guide
Ever wondered what those little nudges are and that voice you keep hearing is trying to tell you?
It is your intuition and it is always trying to wake you up to the truth.
Trouble is we tend not to want to hear the truth and we simply do not trust these nudges. Over time, with enough practice, we can tune out of our intuition and eventually become dependent on everyone else’s opinions and suggestions, to the detriment of our own.
This has a serious effect on your:
- Decision making
- Leadership skills
- Sense of self
Trust me, I know!
I have had lots of practice in ignoring the intuition, my inner guide over time, only to pay the consequences later.
Luckily, I have recently started tapping into the inner guide again, through simple visualizations, and short meditations.
The more I have practiced this, the louder the inner guide has become.
This is quite refreshing after much time searching for the answers externally.
Connecting to my inner guide(intuition) ,has been my saving grace in many a situation lately, from choosing food and which social invites to attend , to which books to read and what fashion really suits me. (Yes, sometimes we also need to listen to our inner style guide , especially as most shop assistants are not telling you the truth anyway).
I do notice patterns within myself , though, that like to dampen intuition. Sometimes I just really want to eat that yummy food despite the fact it makes me tired or go to that amazing seminar despite the need to “slow down” and simply rest.
Are you like this? Ignoring what you know is the truth, only to suffer the consequences later?
Over time and with practice the more you follow your inner guide’s advice the more confident you become and the more confident you are the more you are going to attract what you desire and create the reality you really want.
Reasons to tap into your inner guide
- You release guilt for doing/not doing things, you are simply following intuition.
- You become your own authority, living gracefully and authentically.
- The more certain you are in yourself and decisions, the more empowered and attractive you become to others.
- You attract opportunities to be of service , which can lead to financial reward.
- You save a lot of money, time and energy in seeking advice on the outside because in fact you have the best guide on the inside, revealing the answers you need.
- You look great because you choose styles that really suit you, rather than follow the latest trend.
- You can lose weight and have more vitality if you really follow your inner guide when it comes to food and drink.
So start today by taking notice of those inner nudges, follow them as much as you can.
Do a visualization whereby you imagine meeting your inner guide, connect and ask for answers, note down what you hear or see.
Trust that the answers are from beautiful, clear, confident, and powerful YOU.
Why would you not want to trust yourself and reap the benefits of beauty, style, cash, confidence, leadership and more?
Do you manage to be your own authority following your own guidance, or do you mainly seek the guidance of others and follow their lead?
I would love to have your feedback or personal experience on this, feel free to comment or share.