CityGirl Gathering: True Self-Care For The Busy City Woman
Upcoming Events to Empower Your Work, Wealth And Well-being.
True Self-Care For The Busy City Woman.
London Sept 6th, 7pm.
“People more than things have to be Restored, Renewed and Revived” Audrey Hepburn
Audrey Hepburn knew this only too well having experienced ample bouts of burn-out and exhaustion during her own successful career.
The Audrey within you thinks it’s kinder to help others before yourself and to push yourself to the limit Personally and Professionally, sometimes for fear of failure or disapproval, and always at a Financial and Physical price.
If you’re an ultra busy woman you know what I’m talking about here, you’re likely to be living a fast-paced City lifestyle which rarely allows for any true Self-Care .
Perhaps you make the mistake, like many iconic women in the world, past and present , of putting everyone and everything else before yourself , hindering your ability to truly receive and experience the Wealth and Health you so deserve?
You may even equate busy-ness with success and failure with rest?
In any case, to experience the Work, Wealth & Well-being you really deserve, requires you to empower yourself and at the most basic level this means choosing to engage in true Self-Care .
Self-Care is difficult for many women, especially for Busy Women and Entrepreneurs.
What you may not realise is that your Wealth and Health are born in expansion, in a belief in sufficient supply, rather than in the limited belief that you need to work harder and have all the “latest strategies” in place in order to succeed.
It’s therefore critical you learn to pamper yourself first for the abundance this brings!
This evening is for you if you find yourself :
- Filled with Brain Noise and constant busy-ness, unable to connect with the highest vision and version you have of yourself and your career.
- Carrying shame, guilt and low self-esteem, hindering your ability to receive the Wealth you truly deserve.
- Without much personal and professional productivity at this time.
- Experiencing the depleting cycles of exhaustion and burn-out in your daily life.
- In the vicious cycle of hurried eating, weight gain or lethargy.
- Wondering where your sex-drive has gone.
- Dreaming about transforming your lifestyle, moving to Italy or elsewhere for a life of fun in the gorgeous sun.
- Feeling restricted in your busy city life, wondering where your freedom has gone.
- In need of a refreshing and simple Lifestyle Plan that will see you performing at your peak professionally and looking great personally, through the London Winter months ahead.
- Are ready to be ready to be Restored, Renewed and Revived!
During this relaxed evening and over a glass of good vino myself and Founder of the Joyful Eating Club & Expert Food Coach, Karen Kennaby , will share simple and inspiring techniques that will enable you to experience greater Wealth, Health and Self-Esteem, through the art of true Self-Care.
I’ll share my own personal journey from CityGirl Burn-Out to Body & Business Bliss, having transformed my own lifestyle and career to live La Dolce Vita in the South of Italy, doing the work I love.
I’ll also assist you recognising the Iconic Identities within you, we’ll pay particular attention to nurturing your inner Audrey Hepburn , (The Caregiver) which will empower you to develop your own Self-Care routines, generating greater self-worth and subsequent Wealth & Health so you can finally live the life you so deserve!
So if you’re ready for Renewal, Restoration and Revival , Hepburn style, in your Work, Wealth and Well-being then join us and other London leading ladies here!
Date: Thursday Sept 6th 2012. 7pm — 9pm.
Venue: Cote Brasserie, St.Paul’s. London. Address: http://www.cote-restaurants.co.uk/Cote_StPauls.html
Self- Investment: £30.00. Purchase Now , SPACES LIMITED, Via Paypal to Gracefulcoaching@gmail.com