The Parisienne CityGirl
Like Coco Chanel and the creations she designed, you too have visions that must take physical form.
You’re often compelled to innovate so it’s imperative you take the time to tap into your artistic spirit regularly.
Careers include: Writers, Artists, Designers, Inventors, Coaches, Entrepreneurs, Models, Actors, Organisers and Philosophers to name a few.
If you find yourself working in the corporate world, it’s imperative that you find ways to embrace your creative side outside of work whilst working in that field.
The Parisienne at work is:
You’re lively and highly magnetic which means you’d be equally successful working for yourself or working in a company.
You have a great work ethic and make a fantastic employee. Just avoid the tendency to overdo it and whatever you do don’t let perfectionist tendencies rob you of your creative ideas and ability to succeed!
You love to learn and prefer to be on the go, juggling a variety of activities and projects rather than being stuck long-term on one task. Creating structure and sticking to it bores you, best to be supported on that or to delegate out.
You’re great with people, often putting them at ease right away-this makes you a natural sales person and highly valuable to your clients and any work place because you bring the team together and are good at creating ideas .
Top 5 benefits of being a Parisienne.
1) You look like a model: skinny and stylish!
2) You’re friendly so you’re quick to create a valuable network of clients or friends.
3) You’re intuitive and often know what to say or do in times of an entrepreneurial crisis.
4) You learn fast and think quickly, making you knowledgeable and independent.
5) You’re magnetic due to your love of life. Others are drawn to your sense of joy.
Signs of Burn-Out in the Parisienne CityGirl
As you’re constantly on the move and a bit of a social butterfly, you’re more likely overextend yourself, so watch out for these early signs that it’s time to prioritise self .
1) You’re becoming more critical of yourself than normal, feeling like everything is your fault.
2) You’re lacking trust in yourself and others, finding it hard to make decisions and selling is becoming more difficult to do.
3) You feel anxious and experience palpitations in your chest or your sleep is fitful and interrupted.
4) You lose your appetite or begin to lose weight unexpectedly.
5) You’re unable to digest food easily and feel bloated, easily exhausted and stressed.
To prevent these signs of burn-out in body & business try:
1) Having a daily routine in place.
2) Engaging in slow movement like yoga and deep breathing daily.
3) Being supported by someone who can assist you in making your visions profitable.
4) Living or holidaying in warm climates.
5) Cultivating and nurturing greater creative expression in your daily life.
6) Regular self-pampering –massages, spas, saunas and dining out.
7) Eating warm, heavy and oily or creamy foods rather than dry and light foods whilst the body feels under stress.
Visit your Signature City for a blast of creativity, style and pleasure at any time of year!
Would you like to experience more vitality, creativity and prosperity in your current business?
If you’re struggling to attract paying clients with your current offers it’s time to consider having personalised support.
With personalised support you’ll get clear once and for all on exactly what your most powerful & stylish offer is, the exact price point for that offer and the marketing plan needed for you to reach potential buyers within your target market today!
Join me on a complimentary Discovery Session to determine what type of support will best assist you in moving from struggle to ease in your coaching business.
Sign up for a FREE 45-minute Discovery Session with Grace
*These sessions are limited due to Grace’s travel schedule and should be booked in advance of June 21st 2014*
Sign up today to begin living your dreams!