The London CityGirl
The Londoner wants to lead a successful and prosperous family, company or other organization.
Like the Countess of Grantham of Downtown Abbey or Anna Wintour, Editor-In-Chief of Vogue,
you make the rules and others want to follow you.
Entrepreneurs, Organisers, Leaders of Industries & Organisations, Educators, Speakers,
Business Women, Teachers.
(Photo: Anna Wintour, Editor in Chief of Vogue Magazine, by David Shankbone.)
You’re able to motivate a whole team into action where others simply fall short.
You’re goal-orientated, perceptive and ready to soar. No challenge is too big for you and you tend to get top results whatever field you’re in
Colleagues, clients and friends find you valuable because of your excellent leadership and confident decision -making skills.
You’re very apt with money and have a natural ability to make lots of it doing what you love. It’s important therefore that you find what you truly enjoy in life and commit to earning handsomely from that.
1) You’re fiery – This fire sustains you, giving you ample stamina to see long-term projects through.
2) You’re highly respected – You’ll often stand up for and support your less confident colleagues and subordinates.
3) You’re entrepreneurial and inventive – naturally – “Success” is your middle name.
4) You’re adventurous and brave – making you highly admired by those in your social sphere.
5) You’re a brilliant sales person and a natural orator.
Although slow to burn-out, the London CityGirl can experience signs of depletion. Watch out for these signs below:
1) You’re becoming self-righteous and more impatient with what others have to say.
2) You’re more critical of yourself than normal.
3) You’re overly competitive, losing sight of why you’re doing something and any joy in doing it.
4) You’re aiming for perfectionism, which is blocking you from getting anything done.
5) Your body feels more over heated than normal and you suffer rashes, acid indigestion and burning sensations.
2) Hang out in cool climates. The sea is especially good for you and will nurture your soul.
3) Drink lots of water and go easy on the red wine, caffeine and red meats, especially in times of stress.
4) Eat more Green foods. Try juicing green fruit and veggies in the morning in advance of your caffeine fix.
5) Take time out to engage in pleasure, fun and calming activities like yoga, dancing and dining out.
6) Surround yourself with creatives like the Parisienne CityGirl – she’ll help you become more flexible and indulge in self-care for fun.
Explore your Signature City for inspiration in your Work, Wealth and Wellbeing at any time of year!
For a morning walk in the finest greenery London has to offer.
Cooling sushi and raw salads at 15 Berkeley St.
Find some great books to appeal to your intellect in Daunt Books.
For a London townhouse experience next to ample stylish shops at Marylebone High St.
Would you like to experience more vitality or prosperity
in your current career?
Are you considering making a career change? Starting your own business?
Or would like more clarity on what you can do to maximize your CityGirl style in life & business?
Sign up for a FREE 45-minute Discovery Session with Grace to balance your body, breakthrough blocks, & discover your purpose- so you can have… the career you desire & the life you deserve.
Visit our contact page for details.
*Personalized consultations help you get clear on the path to take in your life & career to suit your unique desires, dreams, purpose & personal style. If you’re not making the money you want or are feeling blocked when it comes to fulfilling your full potential in your current career, this sacred space is an opportunity to discover what’s holding you back & how to breakthrough, according to your unique CityGirl style archetype.
Take the leap. Be the change.
Sign up today to begin living your dreams!