CityGirl Guide……Little Steps Along The Way to Ditch Toxicity and Heal Today!
” If it is to be it is up to me” D.Tolman
Disease in the body is caused by two things:
At least according to Whole Food Medicine Man, Don Tolman and I trust his interpretation, based on ancient wisdom and truth, over the modern Medical Industry’s ideas.
I would like to build on Don’s findings and suggest that:
Insufficiency relates to an insufficient amounts of Pleasure, Joy and Inspiration in one’s daily life and an insufficient amount of Nutrients required to keep the body clean and strong.
Toxicity relates to Toxic thoughts about Self, as well as exposure to toxic Relationships, Foods and Environments.
Where in your life are you creating Insufficiency and/or Toxicity right now? And do you realize this could be hindering your health and ultimately leading to dis-ease?
Insufficiency seems easily corrected, after all it’s easier to add more pleasure, inspiration and nutritional yummy foods into your life than to give up things that are toxic .
“Every time you want to better your life you have to give up something.” The Dog Whisperer
Yet giving up something doesn’t have to be difficult, regardless of what you think, you’re NOT your addictions, habits and desires!
You’re an enlightened and powerful Woman waking up with opportunity to create anew each day, nothing has control over you except the thoughts you generate.
Despite my own love of a good Detox in Body, Mind and Environment, I still recognize the value of keeping things in moderation( what you do to an extreme creates it’s polar opposite) so when I want to give up something I always make it easy by replacing it first, adding something new .
So to help you experience your greatest health, and much more ease than dis-ease here are a few ways you can give up the toxins and begin to heal today.
Little Steps Along The Way To Ditch Toxicity and Heal Today!
1. Embrace Nature at all times. The fastest route to lower toxicity is by surrounding yourself in Nature, add some fresh air to your day. Every City I ever lived in provided some mass of greenery somewhere, find yours and get to it daily.
2. Switch from pharmaceutical pain- killers (they are called “killers” for a reason!) to Natural Remedies. Add Aromatherapy and herbs such as parsley, mint and basil when you’re next in pain.
3. Give up spending time with people you don’t like. This isn’t always possible but unless you’re going to embrace them for who they are (your reflection anyway) you will feel crap being around them , creating toxic emotions! Instead add time for yourself and anything that truly inspires you, even if it means hiding in the toilet to avoid colleagues at work!
4.Consider Animals .I am trialing life with less meat that means I’m adding many more vegetables to my diet, easy to do here in Italy. Animals release all of their own toxins as they are slaughtered; we then ingest their toxins via our plate!
5. Add serenity to your home and office. Anything that creates Brain Noise in your mind is essentially toxic; a messy home for example creates lots of noise in my head. Aim to give things away, tidy as you go and avoid chemical filled cleaning products.
6. Get out of the City and add some country. Toxicity contains the word City for a reason Girls! So add regular breaks to the countryside ( preferably with a hot man )or consider coming to Italy on The CityGirl Detox programme Autumn 2012.
Recommending Reading Resources: Farmacist Desk Reference Don Tolman
Nature’s Pharmacist on Facebook Sue Hardman